Join the Watershed Brigade’s Corporate Challenge!
Trash is polluting our waterways. Your company can be part of the solution by doing clean-ups and making a local impact. Take positive environmental action with your team! We’ll provide the supplies and programmatic framework for your team. In exchange, we ask that you share your accomplishments and help spread the word.
Watershed Brigade clean-ups provide an opportunity to engage your team in a cooperative activity while remaining safely socially distanced. Clean-ups can be performed independently by employees anytime, anywhere, to earn points for your company’s team. When posting about your clean-up, simply note your company’s name or add an identifying hashtag.
Gain community-wide visibility while your company takes positive steps for the environment.
We’ll share your team’s clean-up accomplishments through:
- social media posts,
- mentions in our Watershed Brigade eBlasts and Channelkeeper eNewsletter (4,400 total distribution),
- logo placement on our website and Corporate Scoreboard
- opportunities for traditional media coverage
- sponsorship opportunities for corporate branding on swag and clean-up kits.
- Plus, the winning company will receive additional exposure through press releases and social media posting!
How to Participate:
Get in Touch – Contact us to sign your team up. We’ll provide clean-up guidelines, resources, and participation waivers.
Email us to get started!
Grab a Clean-up Kit – Kits include trash bags and latex safety gloves. Assemble your own or pick up supplies from Channelkeeper by emailing Molly@sbck.org.
- Mobilize Your Employees to Clean Up & Share Their Results – After reading the safety & outreach guidelines, get your team out there and start cleaning up!
- Report Back – Recording your volunteer effort is critical – and super easy!
- Clean-up Date/Time/Location
- Hours/Volunteer Time
- Weight of Litter
- Photos of Litter Collected and Participants
- Watch as Your Team Earns Points on the Corporate Scoreboard! Challenge your competitors to a little friendly competition! Click here to see point allocation information. *Individuals participating in the Corporate Challenge are also eligible for Watershed Brigade Monthly Challenge prizes.